Sunday, September 1, 2013

to you...it is always you...

you are the sky of my happiness today...the ghost of your kind ways haunting my heart...lingering around the edges of all my smiles...leaping up from the fire of my joy like snapping dragons...thank you and thank you and thank you...

i once looked at your palm and saw your life line curving to the same degree as the slope of your hip...it made me blush even after we had traded a thousand kisses...and i still blush at the thought of your life line curving over me...

i am forever anchored to the love still whispering yes in my soul...

sweetly simple wings fold in to warm me in my thoughts of you...and the flow of thank you...the flow of love...

my dreams made more peaceful to gaze into...the comfort of your presence in my mind keeping the growling teeth of nightmares from me...

it is always you...as night lifts up on soft paws and comes to sit in my lap...these stretching hours of longing...not for the steam of sex but the uncorking...the decantation...the breaths of love...life line touching life line...giving in to gravity...to a relaxing of bones...to a sigh of taste...

i open the window...the candle falls silent...i lift my life line to the darkness and let go...thank you...to you...from me...always...



No comments:

Post a Comment