Wednesday, April 3, 2013

water guide


journeyed to the cedar swamp this morning...the dark sepia water so full of knowing in this journey...my water guide rose up from it and spoke to me...the water guide takes on a human like form of water...s/he sways and moves in a calming dance...

i had my drum with me and i drummed for the water guide...to thank all of the waters...i needed this calmness s/he gave me...i woke up this morning feeling alittle lost...funny how i just wanted to go outside and touch a tree so i would be found...i often do this...and it is no surprise i ended up in the swamp...where trees and water grow power-filled together...sharing this sacred energy with anyone who will come to this most sacred place...

water guide stayed with me as i drummed and then told me to shapeshift into a tree and so i did...i felt the cool sepia water around me reaching into my roots...the ocean wind touched the top parts of me...my middle branches scraped against a neighboring trees reach...i was full of life and wisdom...tree wisdom born from water knowing...the swamp filled me with good energy...clearing me out and grounding me...the human me...the sun broke through clouds and my whole being rose up to take in the suns gift...

i stayed as a tree for what felt like a day...simply being...feeling the tree meditation i do in ordinary reality was being embodied here in this swamp...this temple of nature...

and as i returned to human form and the water rose up again to speak to me i felt full of what i needed to get through my human day...i felt solid...i felt freed of worry and "distant thought"...i felt focused where i was foggy...and water came up to me..told me to hold my drum face down...s/he filled the drum with water...i lifted the drum up and let the cool water slip down my throat...i felt the relaxation...i felt the wisdom water brings...i felt the purification...

then s/he whispered in that chiming voice i love..."this day like no other is full to the brim with signs and messages...be outside and be open to them"...and so i will...with an errand to run i am going to go out and find a tree to stand with and a body of water to listen to...i am open...

No comments:

Post a Comment