Wednesday, July 31, 2013

loves offering

i turn back the clock to tune into my most happy time...mountains moonlight and possibilities...i was sooooo in love...eating birthday cake with our hands...i was sooooo much younger then...love notes and poetry...hours in a tangle...caught in showering laughter...held in peaceful thoughts...

learning to hold a paintbrush once again and face the canvas of my life...my beloved muse smiled at me with such delight...

taking it slow...the minutes towed me up the stairs and into her arms...

i let my immortal soul rise up...so delicious to taste all my hopes and dreams on those lips...and look into anothers eyes...and lose my body of fear...

tonight i sit with salt, a bottle and lime...i raise a shot 3 times...1 for the child who didnt make it out alive...1 for the woman who survived...and 1 for the never ending grace of love...

i am more than this cage of bones but i feel so human tonight...wings wont come to fly me away...i am earthbound yet i see with eagle spirit eyes...my sight is directed in and out into the future life...i see it as one different than i thought it would be...last year was the tower falling...sisters setting fire to everything...cackling crones crushing the bones of all my trust...

closed hearts are the death plague...and yet i understand what death really is...the tower falling is just a structure that needed to come down...and fear was all it was built on...the ground was never sacred...

i am grateful for the destruction...it leads me to this night...it sits me here and gives me victory over all the darkness closed hearts weave...i sit and am filled with inspiration...i feel the song of life rising up in me...this is the yawp...the mighty cry of victory...

love lives on for dancing eyes and the soft flight of hands...love will nest inside this heart for my beloved muse...i paint now and hold my brush with a stiffer grip...yet when i think upon that first kiss i am young again...

i will build a temple this hour...one filled with pure light...that noone can pull down or burn away...this temple is to honor the soul of my love...this temple placed within a sacred heart...loves endless offering...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment