Friday, March 22, 2013

opening


i do not have blind faith...i have no need for blind acceptance...i see the unseen everywhere and in everything...i see god in the speck and in the infinite...i have faith all is as it should be even as it is sometimes painful...i have faith there is purpose in each second of each life that has ever been or will ever be...all things matter in a world where we must traverse the ever changing shapeshifting of matter...while also knowing matter itself does not matter...and it is not lost on me that in the end love will survive this life of mine as i depart...the love i put into the world will live on and the love i take with me will comfort my seperation from form...

my pockets are full of love tonight...and tucked into quiet places in my heart is even more tender love...my soul is pulsing with the light of love...it would not shock me to look at my hands and see light shooting out my fingertips...it would not startle me to look in the mirror and see my soul shining out of my eyes...i feel my soul this hour...it is reaching out and touching other souls...connecting with all the love sent out in prayers and good thoughts...i feel the presence of so many others full of this love...their hearts open and their eyes moist like mine...praising all the beautiful gifts we give to each other...offerings of love which give us courage and strength to face a world in crisis...

i have hope for all those who live in the fear of sharing their own tender feelings...may they open their hearts...it will ache at first...what heart wouldnt hurt that has been closed for so long...but then the light works to heal this ache...the sharp edges are made smooth...the pounding beat softness to a gentle drumming...you will survive your own awakening...freeing yourself...joining us...in the great flowing river of love...

here it is...a beginning...a breath...a cleansing sigh...some tears...palms up...heart opening like a flower...reaching towards the light...

No comments:

Post a Comment