Wednesday, March 13, 2013

go go go spring!




i have decided this is my theme song for spring...i even found my childhood pocket knife as i was getting crazy with my spring cleaning today...lots of gratitude today...thanks kath for that grain of truth you planted in me in our last conversation...it has grown into a field of dreams overnight! you are the best and all the best people know it..i know it for sure...we have fought like sisters and went to war like brothers...laughed like sinners and cried like saints...we walk not easy paths but good ones...i am proud of yours...i am happy to come out the other side of my crazy years still knowing you...thank you...

thanks to the trees who teach me to stick to my roots but reach for the sky...to die to the old self and grow into the new...i dont care who sees me...i will always hug y'all and talk to you and listen too...i adore you...

thanks to the lovers in my life who still want to know me and be around me...you all are such a delight to know...even though i hibernated this winter i missed you...

thanks to litsong who sends good vibes and thanks for sharing her cool son and her time with me...for teaching me to fly kites and reminding me to breath...see you this summer!...

thanks to those who support my creative ways and those who dig the shaman thing i do...you should go into the woods with me and play sometime...or to the beach...gonna be making some cool art in nature this year...and i am gonna write more and self publish a chapbook atleast...

thanks to janet...i missed you and am glad your spirit is happy and can visit me in my journeys...thank you for the gift of showing me what our life would have been like...it helped heal the part of me i couldnt heal...

thanks to jack (outside the box)...i still do the silly thing we use to do and think of you;)...each spring i have you on my mind more than any time of the year..."spring is my color" you use to say and i knew it to be so very true...you were always spring time...you could always turn a dull grey day into sunshine and daffydills...

thanks to me...it aint easy being green but it beats being blue...

thanks to the creator who is the first and greatest artist and shaman...who started this whole adventure in the first place...i love you and your mysterious ways...when i notice you at work in things it amazes me but doesnt surprise me...

i hope everyone is getting a theme song ready and getting excited about spring...tough times right now for alot of folks but it can be overcome with tender hearts and helping hands...

lets be gentler and kinder to each other...make peace with life and go with the flow of the current and not against it...take time for moonlight...sing softly and slow dance with someone you love...smile back at the flowers and remember to applaud the songbirds...gather each day up at its end and say thank you...ease the worry away from you and bring in the blessings of possibilities...grow hope and grow veggies...plant loving seeds of happiness in places folks will find them...encourage yourself and others to heal...soften your heart...feed your mind and spirit with wholesome books and songs and shows...feed your body healthy food and feed your children food lovingly prepared...

bless everything...bless your water and be grateful you have it...bless your meals...bless your friends and family...it is a powerful phrase when you say it out loud...bless yourself...

and women...try this...instead of calling the women in your life girls call them women...i greet other women by say "hey woman"...we say hey man so think about it...think about the power in such a thing...say it and see how strong it sounds...lets help each other be strong...

spring is about rebirth and discovery of newness...would you like a fresh start? i am going to have one...

march 20th...

a leaping off point...clean out my space...stock some healthy food...take walks in nature...better health...reach out to loving people...be grateful for each moment...laugh...loosen up...be of service to others...make art...hug trees...

and know this person...me...is on your side...believing in you and hoping for you to be well and happy...i am you and you are me and here we are as part of this amazing adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment