Tuesday, June 5, 2012

la bella luna, venus and me...

the partial eclipse kept me out last night...i could hear the small movements and larger ones in the woods...eyes flashing low to the ground...an owl prophet tellin' us night creatures what it is all really about...heralding the next two days of Venus and her crossing over the face of the sun...balance coming around...the shift....

i stood there in this swirl of energy...clouds pushing themselves across the sky...stars revealed now and then...and the moon...the moon reaching her light out...





yesterday was a wild ride...a day of going outside my comfort zone...dealing with my mom's intimate care of her failing body...then as she was loaded into her wheelchair she slipped and had a soft landing on the floor...we got her back up but being loaded into the chair the metal cut her...dealing with that...more day ahead to go through...hand in a turkey to pull out the neck and rinse it brought another wave of dizziness...a dead rabbit across the road and i try to remember what the sign means from my childhood...tired at the end of the day...

yet standing under the moon in the darkness gave me my vitality back and it also brought up more in me of the grounded and blossoming self love i have...i found myself softly humming...and comforting myself...the loneliness that began to inch in on me was eased...i am patient and have faith i will have someone chose to walk life's path with me hand in hand proudly...i wait and will have the simple faith...and i feel my creative self rising up in this heralded new age of the divine feminine...

i am open and alert...my intuitive self is fully activated...my intentions and vision is extremely clear...i am conscious and focused...

i am fully present... full like the moon...divinely feminine like venus...balanced within myself...lead by my soul...happy...








No comments:

Post a Comment