Monday, June 11, 2012

surrender

i give up...give in...i surrender...i give myself to the unseen divine flow of love manifested in lovers everywhere...my companion is all of Nature...i will never be alone again...i take to me all i know as universal truth and release the untrue...

i honor myself and others with my actions...

i will not step from my path again...

i embrace my inner wisdom and higher guidance...

i am no longer a slave to a world of dysfunction...

i am done with the "real world"...done with "the mainstream"...the world of consuming things is killing this planet...i will not join in...

i am excited to walk away from all the broken parts of this world...you dont care about me so why should i support you...goodbye coke...so long target...adios wendys...oh and citizens bank?...kiss it as i close my account...no credit cards...no cell phone...no problem...cash or barter from now on...hey china how you like me now?...i will not help you buy one more bullet to murder a tibetian monk...uncle sam?...no more for you either...i cut you off of your addiction...i will not be an enabler...put yourself on a diet and i will re-consider...

i surrender to my own good conscious...i surrender to my own integrity...i surrender to my path...my purpose...my bliss...

palms up...i surrender...


No comments:

Post a Comment