Thursday, December 1, 2011

love

to stay aware when life gets difficult is a gift...to stay aware of my own needs and caretake myself through hard times is a blessing to my own humanity...an honoring of life itself...to be compassionate to my painful struggles is a loving kindness as much as if i offer it to another as they struggle...to open myself up and be exposed perhaps is a challenge but in doing so i offer myself a way out of suffering and become a greater healer of the world's suffering...to love myself deeply is to love the world deeply...for the only thing which separates me from another person is a physical body...we are all one in spirit...

this morning i felt this oneness...i felt my own soul...it was warm inside me...growing outward in all directions as i meditated on the most delicate and beautiful word...love...and i felt the oneness...i felt my soul sweep out and wrap everyone in love...i felt a lonely woman houses away...i felt a sick man taking a deep breath as my soul drifted near...i felt the trees and the grass and the molecules of water in the clouds...i felt an infants soft heartbeat and the racing heartbeat of a mouse beneath brown oak leaves...i felt the pulse of the world...billions of heartbeats...trillions of veins of blood pulsing through all those vulnerable bodies which are the temples of their souls...and i was profoundly humbled...

in the dark room i was in my soul reached out and weaved itself around the world...adding to the loving kindness we all need to give and receive...in loving myself i also can love others with a greater depth than i have ever known...in sending love i received it back so easily...i feel loved this morning...not alone...not broken at all...i feel whole...i feel complete...i feel accepted...i feel worthy to be loved...i feel sacred...i feel blessed to have this morning and to be more fully who i was born to be...

i love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment