Monday, December 5, 2011

dreaming thoughts

layers of longings crash through this cold room tonight..flying dragons of good fortune dodge angry little stingers of fear...my mind runs to the rescue and gives me a vision of stars smiling...a quiet apparition of you hovers there--low in a gentle valley...

i am dancing on the damp bluegrass, a wild-eyed girl of happiness...ready to lick the creamy saucer of pleasure...honeysuckle sweetness heavy on the vine...the air sighs with the sway of my dance...

come on...forget the slow turns of life...the ache of heartbreak dissolves in the warm breeze here...your stars give you your signs now...unhinge the heavens with me and let’s rip the night apart....

ohhh the smooth skin of a womanly night! cant you taste her? we can groove to the sultry music of wine-drenched lips draped across the thickening hours of passion...with the drumming hips and the driving base beat...with hands gliding...we are braver than we both have ever been...soul reaching into the sacredness of the other...fears burning away in the heat of our breaths...

slide with me along this slippery slope...i will take you places you have never been...burn baby burn in the crimson of yourself and fan the flames with me tonight... pounce upon the chance to sing this song... dont let it stay trapped inside your throat...sing with me...dance with me...within this world i have made for you tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment