Thursday, October 31, 2013

samhain

as children's screams and laughter snatch at the darkness tonight...as the wind rattles the tree bones and sends the leaves in a spiraling death dance to the ground...as the streetlight outside my third floor window looks like a cyclops interloper...i sit in my big blue chair with a cozy blanket and a pot of tea...

staring into the bottom of the emptied cup the tea leaves resemble the crescent moon..

i know...as the veil is the thinnest...as spirits walk alongside the living and the living can hear these spirits...as i sit in my solitude and journey...i know i am at the crossroads...

i am ready to step forward and take that wondrous leap of faith...i am ready to open my heart like a dove's soft wings...i am ready to answer the call of my own wild spirit...i am ready to write a more adventuress chapter in my book of the living...

here tonight i am free...i am whole...i am fully plugged in...i am love...




No comments:

Post a Comment