Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a changeling returns

i could match each drop of rain tonight with a cleansing tear...i could fill the room with words yet i sit silently...defeat is faced yet i am not defeated...a simple yes to the surrender...a nod to the falling away...at peace...grounded in my body...a balanced polarity...the child in me smiling...

there is no room in my heart for sorrows visit tonight...my gentle spirit reminds me i know my way...i have the blessing of the unseen...i have the grace of my existence beyond this cage of bones...i have the hopes and dreams which live in my best thoughts...i have Her smile in my mind...i have Her voice in my ear...i am not alone even as i am in this place alone...for i dwell not here but in the sacred woods...a changeling returns home...

all is well tonight...She is there to greet me...

i stayed too long here...i battled too hard...when all i needed to do was walk away...but fear holds some humans in settings...a weight invisible yet just as heavy...each warrior must decide to push on in the destruction of the old self or turn and leave Death one short...

i turn...and walk into the woods...

a campfire is dancing shadows against the tree trunks...a bed roll and a bit of food give me comfort...i rest...then i will walk deeper into the sacredness...and closer to my birthing nest...done with battles...finished with wars...bow string cut...arrowheads left in a pouch for another to use...this part is finished...a new part will soon begin...



No comments:

Post a Comment