Sunday, November 4, 2012

seagull wisdom

 
my drumming log was moved alittle in the storm but still remains on the same speck of shoreline it has been on for years...it was good to touch it and drum for a moment...then i sat with it and thought of my sorrow...seeking some clarity there by the water...a seagull told me some jokes but they were kinda lame jokes...he said he was trying some new material and wasnt offended by the "non-involvement from the audience"...what audience?...it was just me and some guy 100 feet away peeing on a rock...
 
anyway my beech tree lost a big limb but still stands...though i know her days are numbered...she told me mine and everyones is...yeah yeah we are all gonna die and the planet is gonna break apart into trillions of pieces when the sun explodes...someday...knew that...she laughed when i got cheeky with her...
 
 
 
sun shines today after alot of physical pain yesterday...finished a painting this morning...walk would do me good...hoping for a productive day without any hassles...been dreaming of my brother (passed on in 1980)....he keeps cheering me on...telling me to get my backpack out and go...so i just might...wanderlust setting in...want to paint new orleans in the spring...
 
anyway i leave you with this lame joke from the seagull...
 
"troubles are like bird poop...they hit you outta the blue and  they are messy...but if you dont deal with them...you walk around feeling like crap...."  sid seagull
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment