Friday, October 14, 2011

a journey to the tree


a beautiful journey at 4 a.m...
floating up into a tree...
becoming more me than i have been in days...
the leaves speaking to me...telling me to take courage...
the tree cradling me in a happy nest of feathers...rocking me...
she is a strong deep rooted tree...she tells me to go to my roots...
she tells me to reach up to the great spirit...
she tells me to continue to be of service...
stand strong in my integrity no matter what comes...
to accept the storms...
take in the sunshine with gratitude...
to live by the seasons...
celebrate each ring of the year added to my life...
then tree pulled me close to her...whispering...
"you are never alone wee elf...you never have been...
the trees have always watched over you..."


No comments:

Post a Comment